- jam: i want takeout but from where ?
- tina: my vagina
- jam: shut up
- tina: ok
- tina: that chinese food place?
- jam: which
- tina: my vagina
- The creator of flappy bird did not speak good english and thought people were actually going to kill themselves over his game and felt bad. This was one of the reasons he removed it from the app store.
- Cars can be run on vegetable oil, yes. But this oil needs to be very filtered, settled, and pure. Not sustainable for the average joe. But good for environment (recycling?).
- John Travolta has dyslexia. Stop making fun of him for mispronouncing Idina Menzel.
- Montreal bagels are denser, smaller, versions of NY styled bagels with a larger hole and baked in honey water.
- Misandry is “not real” in the way that Misogny is real. Misogny is a societal oppression of women, not an individual committing hatred of women. Misandry, well, there is no equivocal oppression of men from society, thus the word in itself is a flaw of existence. There are individuals or specific viewpoints that dismiss men as a group, but that is not reflective of the entire society, thus Misandry is not real. Misogny, however is.
Confession: I have a pinterest for wedding ideas and I tell everyone it is for character art inspiration.
Turban event at school today. I got one in light purple.
22 new followers today OMG on my art blog ;A;/
This made me feel bad in a way they it shouldn’t.
A+ message though.
Is there some common compound in:
I feel like there is some common texture/smell to them all?
So Let it Go won an oscar.
John & I (aka the Airbanders) made a cover/parody.
*don’t reblog; may repost later on main blog
When you’re rating someone “out of ten” you’re not actually using a 0-10 scale, you’re using a 5-10 scale. 5 is never the average just because of the notion that 50% is a ‘fail’. 50th percentile is the average! A 5/10 is ok.
When someone rates someone 7.5/10, they probably mean 5/10.
Still though, we’re all 10/10s.
What was my point again?